- This document sets out the policies of Intermolding Technology, LLC. regarding the protection of the rights of persons to privacy. Its purpose is to explain to contacts and all others who deal with Intermolding Technology, LLC. what types of personal information Intermolding Technology, LLC. collects and how that information is used.
- This policy reflects no commitment by, nor is it binding upon any party or parties other than Intermolding Technology, LLC.
At times, Intermolding Technology, LLC. collects certain personal information about people with whom it deals, either in their personal capacities or as representatives of client institutions, suppliers or other businesses. Such people are referred to in this policy as “Intermolding Technology, LLC’s contacts” or as simply as “contacts”.
- Intermolding Technology, LLC. collects identifiable personal data as well as non-identifiable personal information. Items of identifiable personal information, such as names and contact details, are collected and used as a matter of course in Intermolding Technology, LLC.’s daily work. Often a person’s identifiable personal information includes the role or roles the person plays on behalf of his or her employer in the employer’s business relationship with Intermolding Technology, LLC.
- Intermolding Technology, LLC. respects the privacy of the individual and undertakes to protect the confidentiality of personal information about contacts that is supplied in the course of business relationships with Intermolding Technology, LLC. Intermolding Technology, LLC. undertakes to use personal information solely for the purposes described above, and will not otherwise, unless legally obliged to do so, provide personal information to third parties.
- Intermolding Technology, LLC. protects your personal information with industry standard security measures. In addition to normal precautions such as physical security and software/hardware firewalls, we have and adhere to strict internal security policies.
Reservation of Rights
- Intermolding Technology, LLC. reserves the right to disclose personal information in its possession where it is required to do so by law or to exercise its legal rights or to defend itself against legal claims.
Collection of Personal Data
- Intermolding Technology, LLC. collects personal data about contacts. Contacts include those employees of client institutions with whom Intermolding Technology, LLC. will deal in the normal course of business. This information is collected when institutions first procure services from, or enter into a service agreement with Intermolding Technology, LLC., when they instruct Intermolding Technology, LLC., as their provider or Agent, to provide services or undertake service procurement or other actions on their behalf. Contacts also include persons within supplier and other organizations with which Intermolding Technology, LLC. has a business relationship – i.e. persons that suppliers, including self-employed consultants and contractors, or other organizations such as government departments or statutory bodies have appointed to deal with Intermolding Technology, LLC.
- Intermolding Technology, LLC. does not collect personal information about end users of client institution’s networks.
Use of Personal Data
- Intermolding Technology, LLC. uses personal information to ensure effective business communications with contact persons and/or client institutions, suppliers and other organizations with which Intermolding Technology, LLC. has dealings.
- In its capacity as the agent of client institutions, Intermolding Technology, LLC. provides personal information about contact persons of client institutions to suppliers, where the supplier needs to use this information to communicate directly with the client institution. Similarly, Intermolding Technology, LLC. provides contact details of suppliers’ personnel to client institutions where this is needed for the furtherance of the business relationship.
- Intermolding Technology, LLC. may collect other types of anonymous data from website users through the use of “cookies,” which are text files that a website places on the hard drive of your computer indicating what pages you visited. When you return to the website, your browser sends that information back to the site. Intermolding Technology, LLC. may use the information provided by cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, or for research and marketing purposes.
Last Updated: 2021-24-03